“The Structure Tone family of companies; LF Driscoll, Structure Tone Southwest, Pavarini Construction Co., and Pavarini McGovern—provides a complete range of services, from site selection analysis to design constructability review; from corporate interior fit-outs to new out-of-the-ground construction; and from aesthetic enhancements to major building infrastructure upgrades and modernization.”
Par Plumbing, a division of The Par Group, furnished and installed:
- 6 flow sensors, these sensors are used to accurately determine the mass flow rate of intake air used in the internal combustion engine. Many mass flow sensors use a heated element and a downstream temperature sensor to indicate the air flow rate.
- Installed and demoed 6 two inch valved outlets, 1 two and a half inch RPZS and a duplex booster.
- System with a hydropneumatic tank. “Hydropneumatic tanks are ASME and non-ASME vessels that hold water and air under pressure. In order to provide efficient water supply, hydropneumatic tanks regulate system pressures to quickly meet system demand. The compressed air creates a cushion that can absorb or apply pressure as needed.”
- 1 Funnel drain and 1 watts 200 float valve.
- Supply only heat traice with controls.
- Our plumbing division also provided phasing and a hose bibb with 15 feet to tie-in and supplied 250 feet hoses.
Other services provided by the Par Fire division consisted of sprinkler work, relocating 28 concealed heads and installing 29 new concealed heads.