Par Heating and Air Conditioning completed five different projects on the St. John’s University campus during a recess in classes on April 18 and April 19, 2019.
These projects included:
- Replacement of four chilled water coils and eight 2″ gate valves in the Law School
- Replacement of a 4″ gate valve in Taffner Hall
- Installation of a 5-ton rooftop unit in St. John’s Hall
- Replacement of Belimo actuators throughout Tobin Hall
- Repair of a steam leak in the Law School
Over the duration of these two days, The Par Group had 10 mechanics, 10 Par Group vans and a box truck for deliveries, all to ensure completion before classes resumed on April 20, 2019.