New York City Local Law Compliance and Safety Program for Gas and Water Systems
New York City has multiple local laws that require periodic inspection and testing under the supervision of a Licensed Master Plumber. Requirements have changed for 2019.
Failure to comply with these laws will result in violations and fines and can ultimately result in the termination of water and gas service.
It can be a difficult and time-consuming task to understand these laws, schedule inspections and purchase the required services to ensure compliance.
The Par Group can help!
Under a single comprehensive agreement we will:
- Conduct required inspections
- Perform required tests
- File all necessary compliance paperwork for all covered local laws
These inspections are conducted by certified and operator qualified technicians in strict accordance with the requirements of each Local Law. A “No Violation Guarantee” is provided for covered inspections.
Service levels are available to suit your needs; from single inspections to comprehensive 5-year plans for entire portfolios.
Advantages of our comprehensive program include:
- Significant cost & time savings over one-time inspections
- “No Violation Guarantee” for covered inspections
- Single-source responsibility for inspection, testing & filing for up to a 5-year cycle for covered local laws
- Automatic tracking & scheduling of required inspections & tests during the covered period
- Regular updates on changes to covered laws & compliance requirements
- Regular updates on technologies that enhance the safety & security of your water & gas systems
Compliance services include:
- Primary & secondary backflow device testing
- Fire protection system inspections & testing
- Gas system inspections
- Cooling tower sewer credit
- Water tank inspection & testing
Additional Services provided on a priority basis at preferred rates to compliance program customers include:
- Backflow repairs & replacements
- Gas system repairs
- Primary (DEP registered) & secondary (DOB registered) backflow installations
- Water meters, both DOB registered & sub-meters
- Water & gas automatic leak detection & shutoff
Please contact Nanci Bloore at email@example.com or call 516-394-2020 for more information.