5 Ways You Can Help Go Green:
1) Turn off computers, printers and fax machines at the end of the day. This can save on energy.
2) Make sure your Programmable Thermostat or Building Management System is set to run your equipment the most cost efficient and energy
3) Tightly close taps to prevent drips. One drop wasted per second wastes 2,600 gallons per year.
4) Replace your standard flushometers with low volume flushometeres on all of your toilet fixtures. This will result in a huge reduction of water use over the course of a year.
5) Make sure your maintenance is up to date on all of your HVAC equipment. This ensures your equipment is running efficiently and clean filters will provide cleaner office air.
Benefits Of An Aggressive Green Building Strategy:
1) You will notice increased productivity and well-being amongst your people. Their work environment directly impacts their attitude. By going green they will enjoy better temperature control and air quality.
2) The planet will enjoy your reduced energy and water usage because it will reduce your demand on municipal services. This reduces greenhouse emissions, costs and overall demand on utilities.
3) Due to reduced energy costs your company will recognize increased profits.
For more information on maintenance contact our Heating and Air-Conditioning department at 516-394-2310 or firstname.lastname@example.org