The Hippodrome, also called the New York Hippodrome, was originally a theater from 1905 to 1939. It was considered the greatest theater of its age with a seating capacity of 5,300 until it closed in August 1939. The start of World War II delayed re-development and it wasn’t until 1952 when the new Hippodrome Building was opened as a 21-floor office building and parking garage. The Hippodrome was completely modernized during 2006 to 2014.
PAR Plumbing, a division of The PAR Group, will test backflow prevention devices on several domestic and fire water services.