The Par Group offers the most comprehensive water & gas leak detection and management systems available anywhere at a cost effective price. Water leakage in buildings generally stems from wear and tear, improper installation, frozen pipes, overflow and careless administration of water. Billions are spent annually repairing the resulting damage not to mention the environmental impact of wasted water. Standard water & gas leak detection and automatic shutoff systems are available for plumbing and HVAC applications with pipe sizes up to 1 ¼”, custom stand-alone systems are available for all detection and shut-off needs for pipes up to 4″. BMS and remote alarm system integrated systems are available for any pipe size. Valves up to 3/4″ can be battery operated or plug-in, 1″ and larger are plug-in or hard wired only, detectors are available in both wired and wireless configurations.
Please contact us today to discuss your specific needs and to arrange a free site survey and proposal.
Systems protected can include:
- Water Heaters, cold water feed shutoff on leak detection
- Medical equipment
- Safety equipment (eye wash stations etc.)
- Coffee machines, water coolers, dishwashers etc. (can be protected individually or as a group when fed from a common source)
- Washing machines (hot & cold water protection from a single sensor)
- Booster pumps, pump shutdown and inlet source shutoff on leak detection
- Heat pump supply & return, water flow shutoff on leak detection, unit shutoff on high pressure requiring manual rest
- Fan coil unit supply and return, water flow shutoff on leak detection, manual restart required
- Packaged A/C unit supply and return, water flow shutoff on leak detection, unit shutoff on high pressure requiring manual rest
- A/C unit condensate detection, water flow shutoff on leak detection, unit shutdown, manual restart optional
Whole Property Systems
- Whole building, house, apartment and office suite protection with multiple sensors and a single or multiple valves
As well as any application requiring automatic water shutoff triggered by a specified condition
Multiple sensors can close a single valve; single sensor can close multiple valves. Sensors can simultaneously control valves and switched devices such as pumps.
Stand-alone and BMS/Remote Alarm systems available.
For more information please contact: